Re: grub-disk (patch)

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 09:57:53PM +0200, Thomas Poindessous wrote:
> Hi,
> I looked at your package and I found some errors. Here is a patch.

Hi Thomas!

I'm CCing to debian-hurd, someone could be interested.

Thanks for your patch. It fixes the filesystems and grub-disk generates
two images now, but for some reason these images are not bootable.

I have updated the package in http://khazad.dyndns.org/packages/grub-disk

The problem is probably with the mkbimage script. if you or anyone wants
a working grub-disk package, feel free to have a look at it.

thanks

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992