Re: GRUB floppy image

On Sat, Aug 24, 2002 at 10:59:29PM +1200, Philip Charles wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Robert Millan wrote:
>

> > Phil, there are GRUB floppy images in ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/
> >
> Thanks, I tried there and nothing.  I am well on the way to producing my
> own.

In that case you might want to try grub-disk:

http://khazad.dyndns.org/packages/grub-disk/grub-disk_0.92.1.tar.gz

It fails with some weird build errors though. if you fix them please
send me a patch.

of course you can just use mkbimage (or dd, etc) separately, but a fixed
grub-disk should be realy nice to have anyway.

--
Robert Millan

"5 years from now everyone will be running
free GNU on their 200 MIPS, 64M SPARCstation-5"

              Andrew S. Tanenbaum, 30 Jan 1992