GRUB on CD

  Yesterday in #hurd on OPN, someone was looking for a way to install
GRUB on a diskless system for which he had little permissions for. The
problem was somewhat interesting but easy to solve... (boot from a CD
and install it. :p )

  This got me thinking about trying to make GRUB boot from a CD. So I
tried with a GRUB disk image and a CD-RW.. I got little done and decided
to give it some thought..

  I feel that getting GRUB to boot from a CD would be a good step in the
right direction and maybe having the isos boot GRUB would be nice, but I
am unsure if GRUB will allow for this..

  Basically, I'm looking for input/help or something.. anything at all
really.. Thanks in advance..

  Sam Lauzon(aka Indes on OPN)
  sam.lauzon@rogers.ca