Re: NTPDate builds was/SSH with urandom + rdate

David Walter<dwalter@syr.edu> writes:

My apologies if this is a duplicate.  I didn't see this message show up.

Either way I wanted to report a problem with NTPDate.

While it does build and  works to reset the system  clock, it fails to
_correctly_ update the system clock.

On my system it set the clock to zero.

--
Hope springs eternal!