Re: [XXX] menu package broken, trouble with Emacs21

On Wed, May 15, 2002 at 02:58:16PM +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> Thanks Paul. I've tried that. It seems to help over the first issue,
> but later on compilation still fails. Please see attached log.

Please see http://bugs.debian.org/104732

This is not a problem specific to the Hurd at all.  (I don't mind if you
discuss gcc 3.x related issues here, but maybe you get more attention if you
share it with the people in the bug report ;)

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de