Re: The HURD on the desktop ?

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 10:57:34AM -0700, James Morrison wrote:

> Well, to learn about TeXinfo you can look at
> http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo and you can get the manuals from
> cvs, see hurd/doc/hurd.texi and gnumach/doc/mach.texi .

The documentation coordinator was asking that books be written in
Docbook instead of Texinfo. Before any brand new is written, we should
check with him (I think Guillaume was the one I was talking to, but it
escapes me) to see what the current Best Practice is.

--
 One of the great things about books is sometimes
 there are some fantastic pictures.