Re: Hurd - Best Packaging Practices - collecting ideas (and texts!)

--- Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es> wrote:
> On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 12:45:38PM -0700, Grant Bowman wrote:
> > Has anyone sent Raphael any input regarding Hurd porting issues yet?
> >
> > A general list of porting issues is available
> > http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian and I am sure there
> > are other references that are applicable as well.  I would like to
> > provide some feedback to him but would appreciate suggestions from the
> > list as well.
>
> There is some info on Python's site (http://hurd.dyndns.org), listing
> some fixes that aren't in the debian site.
>
> Also the NOFILE problem is listed but not explained in
> http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-devel-debian.
>
> A "Replace with RLIMIT_NOFILE" would look better.
>
> cheers,
>
> --
> Robert Millan

 Humm, sorry for the bad timing but hurd.dyndns.org is down until apache is in
the libio archive ;)

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU