Virtue Response [Final analysis result for file 2 in submission #66704]

Dear  debian-hurd,

| The IPE program will be discontinued in its entirety in the
| near future. ACTION IS REQUIRED! Please click on this link
| http://www.my-etrust.com/services/ipe_support for more details.
|________________________________________________________________

This is to notify you of the results of the testing carried out by the
Virtue system on the files that you sent to us.

The analysis of the 2nd file submitted as "SECTION.scr" has been completed.

The Windows Portable Executable file has been determined to be malicious.

The file has been identified as Win32.Klez.H worm.

Similar names (alias) reported by other AV products are listed here:
(Win32/Klez.J)(W32/Klez.H@mm)(I-Worm.Klez.h)(W32/Klez.h@MM)(W32.Klez.H@mm)(WORM_KLEZ.H)

 _________________________________

| InoculateIT Personal Edition 5.0
|__________________________________

 This malicious software is identified by this product.

Make sure you are using the following version:

 Engine   MajorDat        MinorDat        MacroDefDate   Updated
 5.4.1.2* 1000            2036            May 10 2002     10 May
* Engine generation of eTrust EZ Antivirus

This signature will automatically delete the malicious files as no recovery
is possible.
This signature file version has been released. We suggest you use the
"AutoDownload" feature of the product to install it.
For manual signature file download click here:
http://support.ca.com/Download/virussig.html

This automated scanning service "Virtue" is an addition to our regular
technical support service, not a replacement for it. If the automatic
a technician will contact you.  If you have further queries, please
submit them with reference number 66704 using the Support Request form at
http://www2.my-etrust.com/services/ipe_support.

If you would like to comment on the quality of this automated service,
please send email to virtue.feedback@ca.com.

eTrust Global Antivirus Research Team
Computer Associates

Find up-to-date information on viruses, worms, Trojans, and hoaxes at:
http://www.ca.com/virusinfo/