Boot Failed.

Hi,

After installing Hurd/Gnu Debian Sid distribution. I'cant find the
specific number but It's less older than 3 mounths (gnumach version is
1.2-11). So after distrib install, I try to first boot with those line in
grub shell :
$ kernel (hd2,0)/gnumach.gz root=hd2,0 -s
$ module (hd2,0)/serverboot.gz
$ boot

and the boot stop. Here boot's lines :
GNUMmach 1.2
.
.
ide 0 ... detected
ide 1 ... detected
Floppy drive(s) 1.44M
FDC 0 is a post-1991 87077
----------------------

and nothing else, the boot failed here.

So, after reading new group, I find a message post from 29 Apr
2001 written by someone who's got the same problem and the answer was:
> Henning Riedel wrote:
> >
> > AMD K7 600Mhz on ASUS K7M (AMD750,VIA82C686B), 192MB SDRAM
> > ELSA Erazor III Pro (Riva TNT2) 32MB AGP
>
> You need to recompile your gnumach, I had a similar problem, many others had
> too(you will know if you check the archives of this list). You will also find
> the instructions to recompile the gnumach kernel in the archives.. I haven't
> checked whether the same problem persists in marcus' new tarball. And do not
> know why it happens too..
>
> > Sorry, again about flaming, but I probably did panic.
> > I sure would like to see Hurd to grow up, and might want to help later, but
> > the problem is bothering me for about a half year.
>
> so here is the solution, go and recompile and be happy ... and have patience,
> GNU/Hurd is evolving to become the best OS in this world...

http://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2001/debian-hurd-200104/msg00301.html

And my configuration is :
AMD k7(750 MHz)
Asus k7M
128M Ram disk
NVidia GeForce II 32 Mo AGP
SoundBlaster 128 pci (module es1371)
RealTek RTL-8029 clone (module ne2k-pci)

But I see bug fixes in gnumach 1.2-10 release :
http://www.geocrawler.com/archives/3/217/2001/4/50/5651587/
> debian/rules (stamp-configure): Disable eatadma driver, which
> prevents booting on some AMD K7 motherboards. Reported by
> Robert Bihlmeyer <<EMAIL: PROTECTED>>.

So the bug describe in the mailing list is'nt mine .... I tryed to
find gnumach source to compile a new kernel but all debian mirror
doesn't have it (source rep is empty). That's why I'am calling you :

If somebody have an idea, gnumach kernel 1.2-11 release or the similar
problem resolve,  write me.

Thanks, Sylvain de Tilly.