Re: Help: install problem

 --- scheme <scheme@cmmail.com> a écrit : > Ben Armstrong wrote:
> >> hd14: bad access: block=28, count=2, blockend=30, nr_sects2
> >> end_request: I/O error, dev 03:44, sector 28
> >> Hurd server bootstrap: ext2fs.static[hd1s6] exec

I had a working F2 CD's installation last week, but when I tried to upgrade to
the latest hurd-base package I forgot to install the latest glibc package, and
because that I got an stalled system at the same point as you.

Maybe you forgot to install the latest glibc package or you didn't installed it
at all.     =)

=====
---------
---------