Re: some more JOBS

With stopafter, it just checks to see if the error is not ERESTARTSYS, so
since we don't have that we can ignore it for now, and just ifdef it out.

I'm going to submit a bug/patch against stopafter now.

James Morrison

Well, after I submit this patch I'm going to see how well parted works on hurd.

problems so far: needed to add LIBS='-lshouldbeinlibc -lstore $LIBS' for
the store_open check.  Already known.  Needed to ln -s libuuid.so.1 libuuid.so
to get libuuid to get recognized.  And e2fslibs-dev didn't come with
uuid/uuid.h so I got the source for e2fsprogs and copied the file into
/include.