procfs

 Well, I got the procfs translator, anyway two small things
 to compile it
user = iohelp_dup_iouser(cred->user) now should be
err = iohelp_dup_iouser(&user, cred->user);

and it would be nice if cmdline had a line break added to the
command used.  The other files seem to have this automatically.
I looked in nodes.c and procfs.c to see how this might be done
but after much confusion and some revelations, I realised I don't
know the best/simplest way to do this simple thing.

 Oh yeah, it would also be nice to limit what the user would see
in there own personal proc directory, something like
settrans ~/proc /hurd/procfs --user=me   or
settrans ~/proc /hurd/procfs --group=mine

perhaps, --user and --group would default to the user and his/her
group.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo