Re: FILE struct and _fileno

 --- James Morrison <rocketmail_com@rocketmail.com> a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> xgalaga: Compiles but does not package

Yes, I tried to build it last week. If you want to fix it, is yours.

I haven't worked on this package very much and I think must be very easy to fix
it, but I still feel that we are doing duplicate efforts, and GNU/Hurd doesn't
have too many developers as Linux does. If this kind of things happens with a
small and unimportant package like xgalaga, how many hours we are wasting
porting and fixing packages that are already been fixed or ported for another
people? Al least we would work together, in small teams.

=====
---------
---------