Xbill

Hello again!      =)

Thanks to all of us, your help is very useful for me. I just looked at oasis
for missing packages, and because I'm not feel myself secure in porting
packages, I decided to port xbill; I think it will be an easy package and I
enjoy very much smashing the littles Bill Gates in the game. Anybody else is
working on or wants to port this game?

Maybe the next time I'll try to port eterm or parted, I hope they won't be very
dificult.     =)

=====
---------
---------