More turtle info...

FYI, the second build machine (the actual full time one) has begun to
do it's task today.  For now, it's reports are at
http://people.debian.org/~jbailey/turtle1, and my home machine will
continue to fill the main turtle directory.

This'll be a bit of a pain to find your package, since it will mean
you have to look in 2 places for build information.  My understanding
from Marcus is that he's cleaning up some of the error handling in
turtle before resolving this problem, since it's largely cosmetic.

Aside from keeping these running, I won't be doing much more until
this weekend.

If you have some hacking time, the following 3 packages are annoying
me, and should be only a couple hours to fix:

apt - 0.5.0 built fine, 0.5.2 and 0.5.3 did not.

db - This broke in the last version - I think their looking for
profiles C libraries.  Check the build log.

screen - This compiles, but doesn't work.  Marcus said he may have
some ideas on this one.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey