apt-bug [was: Re: H1 images]

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 10:10:58AM +1300, Philip Charles wrote:

> My test system is a K5 and it has the problem.  My main system is a
> Pentium MMX and it does not.

My computer has the problem and it is pentium MMX. But when I try to
reproduce it, usully works... It seems that there isn't any problem on a
hurd system booted by few minutes. Last night i've got the problem, but the
system was up from two or three hours.

Later i'll try again to reproduce it...

BTW: I've found some other bugs:
1) updatedb (usually runned by crontab) freeze X11, keyboard and mouse are
dead, but the screen continue to be update.
2) after using minicom to connect to another pc trough a serial link, on the
screen appears "Tty ???? was stuck". And after this I cannot use the serial
link again. I've also tried to restart the term translator, but the only
solution I've found, is reboot.

--
Saluti / Regards

Diego Roversi | diegor at maganet.net