Re: Thanks for X 4.0.2

On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 10:47:52AM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:
> - xserver-common-v3 might be necessary for some users.
> (In fact I need it ;-)

In incoming.debian.org right now, will be installed in the archive tomorrow,
but you can get it at

http://incoming.debian.org/

(ftp won't work). The servers are there, too.

I will have to investigate for your other reports, thanks for letting us
know about the problems. You could do this too by comparing the package
with the corresponding Linux packages, and check the differences.
Also watch out for stuff in the postinst scripts that might work
differently on Linux and Hurd.

> Finally, but this is really good for us Japanese, under X 4.0.2
> we can use Japanese fonts by default with xfonts-base!!!!

That's great!

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de