Python and Hurd

Sorry to all for being so dormant lately.  Blah blah blah, excuse, etc...

I recently took all of the spare parts I had lying around and set up
a second PC that runs the HURD exclusively.  I telnet to this machine
from my Linux box and can now work much more efficiently.  Hopefully
this means I will produce more frequent uploads!

I have uploaded Python for the Hurd, and it is now sitting in the
Interpreters directory, and should be gettable using dselect.  The
latest dpkg works perfectly, thanks Marcus.

Python seems to work perfectly (at least the regression tests all work).
If you like Python, please try it out and let me know if anything funny
happens.

I intend to package the following:
- tk8.0 (so that tkinter will work on Python)
- vim-14a (this will include the X-support stuff, as well as Python-modes).
and, to be consistent, tcl8.0.

This should allow for several X programs to work now (tkmail, etc.)

Many thanks to Marcus, Gordon, Roland, and OKUJI for getting the Hurd
into its current, usable state.

-Brent