Re: Help

From: "Hyeyoung and Dan Walther" <hdwalther@earthlink.net>
Subject: Help
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 17:15:03 -0700

> I'd like some more information on how I could help GNU/Hurd.

  The official task list for GNU Hurd is available, and the latest
list can be obtained from the cvs. I don't know where the repository
is in anoncvs.gnu.org, but the hurd maintainers should know. And, you
can also access my mirror server. Here is how to use it:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp:/usr/local/cvsroot \
	login
Password: (empty)
$ cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp:/usr/local/cvsroot \
	co hurd

  The files, TODO and tasks, are what you want to see. In addition,
my unofficial task list for GNU Mach is available from:

ftp://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/mach/TODO

and, the task list for GNU GRUB is available, it should be found in
ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/src/grub-0.5.91.tar.gz.

Thanks,
OKUJI
OKUJI Yoshinori  <okuji@kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp>           ^o-o^
http://duff.kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp/~okuji (in English)     m /