inetutils

Marcus, I downloaded and installed your inetutils.  telnet and ftp both
work fine.  syslog appears to work fine (not quite so sure on that
though).

inetd is compiled with /usr/local/etc/inetd.conf.  This is wrong :)  I
havn't played with it other than that because hurd likes to randomly lock
up.

I was in the middle of composing this message with pine on a shell account
and *wham*.  I know running bitchx over telnet causes an instant lock up
as well.  (I don't know whether this is telnet, the console server, or
mach.  It may be mach because after it locks up,I can't ping it from the
other computer.)

--- Max/TazQ/MTFFM/Whatever My Nickname Is Today (http://crazy.ml.org)

Warning: This email is for informational purposes only.  Do not ingest,
digest, reject, inject, deject, osmose or otherwise process this email.
If taken internally, seek psychiatric help immediately.