Re: Xbill

 --- Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> a écrit :
> parted was done by Neal, a very difficult port.  Just for your information
> (it's almost over, just needs one more cycle of review or so).

Thanks a lot, I'll contact Neal when I'll be ready to test parted.     =)

About Xbill, yesterday I got source code and it failed to build because it
needs libxaw-dev. When I downloaded XFree packages from alpha.gnu.org I got
libxaw, but because I wasn't compiling nothing at that time I didn't downloaded
libxaw-dev. Before I realized that I need it to build Xbill, I went to
alpha.gnu.org again but I didn't find Xfree packages.

I guess libxaw-dev will be necesary to build more pending packages, anybody has
or kwnows where are libxaw-dev (source or binary) package? Thanks in advance.

=====
---------
---------