Re: F3 on the way/main archive

 --- Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> a écrit :
> What I have in mind is source which a Hurd hacker would like to have
> immediatetly to hand.  Rather like the Linux kernel source for Linux
> hackers.

I don't think that is a good idea. Usualy we won't need source code of packages
that was ported without troubles, and packages with bugs are (al least needs to
be) patched, and if we make CDs with packages' source code surely they will be
out of dated.

> gnumach
> mig
> hurd
> glibc

This packages don't thing that will change very often, and would be cool have
their source code at hand. Maybe oskit-Mach would be good too.

=====
---------
---------