Re: Troubles with booting the Hurd.

Robert Millan wrote:

> you can avoid probing for floppies with "--no-floppy". and don't bother
> about the GRUB rescue floppy, you can install it directly from your GNU/Linux
> system.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Robert Millan               Debian GNU (Hurd) user
> zeratul2 wanadoo es  http://getyouriso.org/

I tried passing the "--no-floppy" option to the GNU mach kernel and nothing changed.
Is there some documentation available on some of the GNU mach boot options?

BTW, I installed Grub onto my /boot partition (from Debian GNU/Linux). My /boot
partition is in etx2 format and 24MBytes in size. It contains my Linux and GNUHurd
kernels. I use the Grub command line to load the Hurd :-D

I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer me a little more assistance. Linux
is getting too bloated for me and I want to jump into the Hurd community while it is
still in its early stages of development.

Thanks,

Stef