Re: EEpro100 ID2499

On Mon, Jul 23, 2001 at 08:59:45AM +0530, Kapil H. Paranjape wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone patched "gnumach" to work with the eepro100 82562EM?
> I know that the patch to make this device work with Linux only
> appeared in Linux version 2.2.19. I have managed to gnumach to
> recognise this device but it doesnt even "ping" any other host!
>
> All help appreciated as I can't use hurd without this.

Unless someone already has a binary compiled with that option, you'll
have to compile gnumach for yourself. Most network card drivers
in linux are contained in one file. So just take that file for
eepro100 82562EM from linux-2.2.19, and replace the one in
gnumach's source with that version. Then recompile.

It should work.

Igor