From: <mouring@etoh.eviladmin.org>
To: Matthew Vernon <matthew@empire.ucam.org>
cc: <openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org>
Subject: Re: [patch] GNU/Hurd compatibility patches
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2001 12:39:32 -0500 (CDT)

We already rejected this patch as it distrupts too much code for no good
reason (Look back on the marc archives).  If Hurd decides to be POSIX
compatable; we will be happy to accept patches for them.  But from
what I'm reading on the Hurd summary mailinglist it may be a long time.

Until such time they will have to maintain their own version.  Or come up
with a better way of handling their inconsistance behavior.

- Ben

------- end of forwarded message -------

--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."