Re: Anyone has read the FSF Usenix speech ?

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 02:23:58PM +0500, dim wrote:

> Maybe I'm wrong, but there are the difficulies to take information
> about Hurd for peoples who know less about it.
> Some time ago I searched for a long time just to know is Hurd project
> live yet? :(((

There have been some improvements in this area, and, for example, Neal has
made a great work.
Marcus' presentation of the HURD during the LSM/Debian Conference One can be
a great help to understand the basics about the HURD.

Marcus, do you have put the presentation online yet ?

Cheers,
--
Thierry LARONDE, Centre de Ressources Informatiques, Archamps - France
http://www.cri74.org/