Re: liblockfile and libpaper fixes in BTS

On Sun, Jul 08, 2001 at 12:09:02AM -0700, Known Human Nick Rusnov wrote:

> Greetings,
>  Just to let you all know, I've submitted patches for libpaper and liblockfile
>  to the bug tracking system that allows them to compile (and persumably work)
>  on HURD. They both had MAXPATHLEN issues and were easy fixes.

Good work. However some ways of dealing with them are not efficient,
for example using strlen in combination with other str functions
you count the length of the string twice (i.e. more then necessary).
Read about strdup() and asprintf(), and consider using them more.
Otherwise looks good.

Igor