Re: labeling the CD set

The GNU Project and the Hurd developers use the name "GNU/Hurd" to refer to
a whole operating system that is based on the Hurd and other GNU packages.
This is the preference of the FSF and we (the volunteer Hurd developers)
are happy with that and like the consistency of uniform treatment of the name.
Please use "GNU/Hurd" to refer to the operating system when speaking
formally in documentation or choosing titles.

I do not speak for Debian or Debian/Hurd, but "Debian GNU/Hurd" is what
I've understood to be the proper title of the debian distribution.