Re: Packages

Jeff Bailey <jbailey@nisa.net> writes:

> If you are a debian developer, and are willing to NMU a package,
> please set the severity of any bugs to serious.

Err, please don't.  Until hurd is a release candidate, "can not build
from source on hurd" is not a 'serious' bug.  "can not build from
source on <anything|released architecture>" is another matter.

[And no, I'm not singling out hurd; this applies to other non-release
 candidate architectures too, see the BTS for examples.]

--
James