Re: remote X applications

>>>>> "MB" == Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

    MB> Can you please try to port [mcookie]?

        Actually, it was very easy, I changed __linux__ to __GNU__ in
      mcookie.c and typed make.  Tada!  (I think also that prngd
      should be used as one of the RNG, but I didn't include it).

        We also get col, cal, look, ddate, logger, chkdupexe, kill,
      renice, arch etc.  I was surprised by how much so-called "linux"
      stuff got built.

        I suppose that I can do some fiddling to build more stuff (but
      fdisk is looking difficult).  But I do not understand the
      protocol.  What if I can get it to build 80% of the binaries,
      with the other things producing errors? Is it an all or nothing
      situation? Shall I send the diffs here?

        Paul.

--
Paul.Emsley@chem.gla.ac.uk