Re: Exclusion list. Please examine.

On Tue, Jun 19, 2001 at 11:50:08AM +0000, Philip Charles <philipc@copyleft.co.nz> was heard to say:
> esound-common (and some other esound packages)

  My bug requesting that esound build a dummy package on the Hurd was closed,
but I've been doing other stuff and haven't booted the Hurd recently.
I think it should work, though.

  Daniel

|                           We are Debian of Borg.                            |
|                           You will be packaged.                             |
|                           Resistance is futile.                             |
\------- Listener-supported public radio -- NPR -- http://www.npr.org --------/