Re: e2fsprogs thinks everything is already mounted

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

> I think the patch is fine.

The newest e2fsprogs looks good, although it needs the patch from
bug#101361 to compile.

> BTW, the Hurd has "device nodes" (which is simply a bit flag in the
> stat information), but the values are set by the translator, and as
> such "bogus" by design ;)

Sure ... zero is fine by me.

Ted brought up an interesting point: how does "find -xdev" work on the
Hurd? I checked findutils-4.1.7-2 sources and it seems to rely on
st_dev containing meaningful data, but nevertheless works as expected
when I tested it. I'm a bit mystified.

--
Robbe