Re: Partition size and glibc build

Quoth Jeff Bailey:

> It seems that a glibc package build is larger than 918 megs. =(

Would it be possible to do this the "old fashioned" unix way, and just
mount (, translate or whatever we call it) another filesystem on
./debian/ or somewhere else in the build directory?  I figure if you
were able to split the load between several filesystems, the build could
work?  (useless for autobuilding, though)

If you have another box, have you checked whether nfs can be used for
building glibc?  AFAIR, nfs should not have any ~1GB limit.

Oystein
--
When in doubt: Recompile