Help and task lists

Hi,

  I would be very interested in helping both the development of
  the Hurd itself and the Debian porting project.

  I had a look to port pages, GNU pages and some pages at Sourceforge.

  However, I think that this is rather difficult for a newcomer to
  get information on what can be come. I did not find any page listing
  who is doing what, what is planned, what tasks are not being processed
  and so on.
  This is mainly the kind of information (or infrastructure) missing
  in many projects and that may slow them down, for instance avoiding
  duplication of efforts, tracking progress ...

  Is something planned, or shoud we really think seriously about it?

  Thanks.

--
Jérôme Marant