Crypto (was: The Hurd F2 iso images available)

Quoth "B. Douglas Hilton":

> I'm pretty sure that the US cryptography thing is a dead duck. Since the
> US govt. accepted Rjindale as the AES standard the laws have changed and
> high cryptography no longer has US export restrictions.

Wasn't there a crypto in main discussion going on on some other list?
Anybody know of any results?

I think the US still has export restrictions for certain countries (such
as Cuba), so there might still be a problem.

Oystein
--
When in doubt: Flaunt.