RE: Hurd F1 ISO and booting

I guess you are less new on this list than I am, and I am using
Outlook to post this, but
I am using Debian GNU/Linux at home and I absolutely love apt-get ;)
You simply su and type apt-get install <<pkgname>>. It fetches the
package from whatever place you configured it to and installs it. Is this
harder to maintain? (I know there is an rpm-based apt-get, but its
native language is .deb)

	Martin.

--
Has there already been a packager war?