Re: Where can I get Hurd CD-ROMs?

I've just been reaing this list for a few days and havent posted yet, as
I havent really gotten my hands into Theu Hurd yet.

I had a terrible time finding the hurd pages on debian.  It wasnt too
difficult but shouldnt we push to have the site designed in such a way
that it doesnt have to be searched for.  I dont want to pretend that The
Hurd is gonna atract the attention of Linux bt shouldnt they promote all
the various ports to give them some exposure ?