Re: compiling packages

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 10:34:21PM -0700, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 25, 2001 at 09:35:20PM -0500, Igor Khavkine wrote:
>
> > > I am compiling cyrus-sasl, and have encountered a problem doesn't
> > > exist (or am I blind? <grin>):
>
> > I've already got that package to compile, and I announced it on this
> > list at the same time as the work I did openldap (still not tested).
> > You can get the patch from my webpage
> > http://alcor.concordia.ca/~i_khavki/ (it's back to the old address).
> > Look at the bottom of the page. If you have problems with the patch
> > please post them.
>
> Igor,
>
> Why didn't you submit these packages to the BTS?

It's been a while since I made them, so I have to check the cyrus-sasl
patch against the current source. However I think I've broken my cross
compile environment and haven't fixed it yet. I'm finishing up my
exams now, so expect to see more action from me starting in the next
couple of weeks. However, I'm not averse to someone submitting them
in the mean time. :-) I think Brian was already looking at the
openldap package.

Igor