[TODO] who did/does ldap?

Hi,

I dimly remember that someone (Brian May?) put a patch (from someone
else) for openldap into the BTS, and the bug was "fixed" some time
ago. I can't find the bug number or patch now ... all I know is that
openldap does not compile for me under the Hurd.

ldap is important since current exims depend on it. exim in turn is
significant for the CDs (it's the standard MUA).

So: is anyone interested in following-up?

I'd love to step in and distract myself from my taxes, but .. um ..
that would not be wise this late in the year.

--
Robbe