Re: ae and exim

On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 02:00:20PM +0200, Fabian Sturm wrote:
> It was what the difference is between woody and sid.
> I could figure this out with the FAQ but what i couldn't find out
> is where the src packeges are which build the binary .deb
> archives in the sid directorys?

Woody is the next release of Debian (2.3).  Sid is always unstable
distribution.  Perhaps it is bind to hurd but i'm not sure about that.
Debian GNU/Hurd source packages are these in the pool, e.g. apt sources and
binaries are found in ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/a/apt/

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""