Re: Wow! I just built oskit in Hurd!

Hi,

    For some reason or other, I couldn't build oskit-mach in Linux. It has
been a while since I tried it, so I'm not exactly sure why. I know I couldn't
seem to cross-compile oskit, it choked on "memcpy" or something, couldn't
link it properly. Maybe I was trying to cross-compile oskit-mach and quit
when oskit didn't build. I know for sure I tried to make it with the cross-compiler
but with only oskit/linux installed and it failed for some reason.
    Then I reasoned that if it was a "Hurd" kernel, it must probably need to be
made with Hurd tools, so I started trying to build it natively. Like I said, it
took a long time, and had hundreds of warnings about incompatible pointers,
but in the end it built and seems to be functional.
    What new configure switches (if any) does oskit-mach accept?

- Doug