Re: libpng -> libpng2

On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 04:31:24PM -0800, Jeff Bailey wrote:
> If you click on those links, it should show you a list of binary packages.
> It might be interesting (When Marcus gets around to writing the different
> web page views) to have a "binary package" page where you can look up the
> status of those packages.  I don't think it will be easy to write, though.

It wouldn't be too hard.  It would be a browseable presentation of the
Packages file used by the autobuilder, with links back to the autobuilder
data as it exists now.  We could also have such a thing for the Sources
file (which would be a bit redundant, but still useful if you only want to
know what the status of the archive is, without build info etc).

I will add it to the TODO list.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de