Re: Web pages

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 12:22:32PM +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 09:49:45AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> > Jay Treacy <treacy@klecker.debian.org> is asking for the name of someone
> > who is responsible for the HURD web pages.  He does not have a name listed
> > for our section.
>
> As the author of these, I'd say that would be me. I am willing to be
> "responsible" (whatever that means) for all the ports/hurd section,
> including contributed material from people like you.

The webmasters need to know who is maintaining each part of the website
so we can contact them when problems arise. Unfortunately, we aren't
omniscient and don't know everything about every aspect of Debian. :)

For example, http://people.debian.org/~treacy/urlcheck/ports/hurd
shows 2 bad links in the english version of the pages:

Looking into http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-links
  http://www.best.com/~bos/os-faq/FAQ-1.html : Error = (404) Not Found
  http://hurd.zugzug.com/ : Error: (113, 'No route to host')

--