Re: minicom error

> On Mon, Dec 11, 2000 at 07:17:00AM +0200, Petros Sidiropoulos wrote:
> > hi all
> > I was trying to use the minicom program just for fun(connect to my ISP)
> > , but it returns a "segmentation error" and nothing happens. Any help?
>
> Run gdb and send us the output.  What version of hurd and mach you are
using
> would also be nice.
well, gdb produce this output:

(gdb)run
Starting program: /usr/bin/minicom minicom
[Switching to thread 231.3]
[Switching to thread 231.4]
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)...(no debugging symbols found)
minicom: WARNING: configuration file not found, using defaults
minicom: cannot open /dev/tty8. Sorry.
(no debugging symbols found)...fetch inferior registers:10:invalid thread
fetch inferior registers:10:invalid thread.
(gdb)

I use hurd(20000412) & gnumach(1.2-8)