Re: New HURD image! (fwd)

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 10:08:34AM +0000, Philip Charles wrote:
> I plan to rebuild the packages downloaded from
> alpha.gnu.org into a proper local file system that can be accessed by
> apt, dselect etc in the normal way.

Is the existing hierarchy at alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian not good enough?
It should be aptable and everything.

> I also need to hunt down a bug that
> is preventing non-US being fully incorporated into the CD - this only
> applies to binary-hurd-i386 in non-US.
>
> The CD has grown to the point that non-free has to go onto a second disc.

Whoa.

> I would welcome comments.

A new tar file will come out next week. You might want to include that, it
will have a lot of fixes, including a working isofs! (Symlinks will work
correctly).

Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de