Installed Hurd successfully

Hi,

At long last I had a spare PC to try out Hurd. Managed to install it after
some initial problems. I used 'The easy guide to installing Hurd on a Linux
box' by Matthew Vernon. Also referred to 'Installing the Hurd' by Neal H
Walfield.

The PC I installed Hurd on has only 16MB of RAM. I think this caused
native-install to fail because it ran out of memory. I fixed the problem by
creating a swap space (64M) before executing native-install. I wonder if the
installation guides should recommend this.

Regards