Re: Making an apt-able GNU/Hurd CDROM

Hi,

yes, the structure is the same. Look in dpkg-scanpackages how to create
the Packages file. Also look at alpha.gnu.org/gnu/hurd/debian, which
is apt-able. There is also a README in this directory documenting
how the Packges file is created.

And then use your experiences to help Phil with the CD's :)

Marcus