Re: ppp in hurd

> I heard recently that HURD now has ppp.  Is this true?  Who wrote it?
> How mature is it?  etc.

Marcus has written a tunnel interface for the pfinet server. I have now
started to port BSD user space PPP. So it will be coming soon :).

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
E-mail: baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@users.sourceforge.net
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com
        baumannd@obfuscation.penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS)

Web location: 	http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
                http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson

"...that as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by an invention of ours, and this we
should do freely and generously..."

     -- Benjamin Franklin