Re: Report on X

On Wed, Sep 27, 2000 at 06:04:28PM -0700, Steve Bowman wrote:

> Which reminds me, I forgot to ask.  For stuff on ftp.debian.org I suppose
> I should report bugs (marked "[Hurd]" perhaps), but what about stuff on
> alpha.gnu.org?  Do you want bug reports on Debian's BTS or just report
> them to the list or is there another BTS I should know about?

There's a vast variaty of cases here. Usually, reporting bugs via the BTS is
only useful if you know they also apply to the linux package or you know the
exact cause and can provide a fix (not many people have access to tthe
hurd), so posting here first and summarizing the results and submitting it
to the BTS is a good idea.

For stuff on alpha, post here.

If in doubt, post here.

Thanks,