glibc 2.23 testsuite issues on hppa

Dear HPPA porters,

We would like to push glibc 2.23 currently in experimental into sid in
the next days. I have looked at the testsuite results from the latest
uploads, there are 4 of them:

  FAIL: math/test-double-finite
  FAIL: math/test-float-finite

These ones do not seem to be real bugs, all the ULPs seems to be very
reasonable. It seems that sysdeps/hppa/fpu/libm-test-ulps hasn't been
updated upstream for quite some time. Could someone with an HPPA machine
please regenerate this file and submit it upstream and/or to me? If it
looks reasonable I'll commit it. The procedure is detailed there:
https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Regeneration

  FAIL: nptl/tst-cancel9
  FAIL: nptl/tst-cancelx9

These two errors need some investigation as the build log does not
provide a lot of details. They seem to be linked as they anyway use the
same source code with different compilation options.

Thanks,
Aurelien